Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Shadow

Hello all,

One night after a good movie with a couple family members, I drove us back to our house. Upon driving a street over, from the house we lived in at the time, I noticed a strange figure coming from the inside of a truck, our neighbor's owned. It was a walking shadow of a tall man! There were three men in the truck -- 2 in the front and 1 in the back, extended cab white GMC... Plus, the shadow of a man also in the back seat of the truck, behind the driver's side. As we watched, the extended cab portion open, the third man got down out of the truck, then the shadow got down out of the truck as well. At this point, I turned my bright lights on and asked my cousins, "Do yal see this?" My older cousin said, "YES...! The shadow, right!?" I reply, "YES!!!" My younger cousin in the back seat sits up and asks, "What are we looking at?" We say, "The shadow, fool don't you see it?" He looks at up as if we've been smoking the same herbs and spices! We look at each-other, and I just drive off... With the shocked look on our faces, we get to the house and decide to tell my aunt about what we saw, but she wasn't awake. I get to the room with my younger, scared-ass, cousin and he asks, "Are you gonna be alright?" I look at him and say, "We'll see if the shadow is gonna come and get us tonight!" He got under his covers and peaked out. We laughed afterwards and said our good-night's. From that day to this one, I never really spoke too much about the shadow, or really even told many people about it because of the reaction most people have! I'd have to admit though, I was screaming like a little girl inside when I saw it... I just didn't tell them that, wink!

Divine Revelation of The Spirit Realm

No comments:

Post a Comment