Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reoccurring Dream

Good Morning all,

This morning, I'm writing you guys because I can't get to sleep yet! So, I decided to write a little bit to help me dose off! Today, I had a thought about a reoccurring dream that I used to have as a kid and a teenager. In the dream, I was in the dark and trapped on a ledge of somewhere. But Where? In the middle of Nowhere... Freaky - YEP! For years, I dreamed that dream, I don't know why it would be that dream, but I was always trapped there, looking for someone to come and help me! In the dream, I remember just standing there on the ledge waiting and just frustrated because it was soooo dark! Everywhere I looked seemed like the darkness was just there and neverending. The ledge seemed like it was VERY small and the side of the building of the DARK was poking me in my back. Almost as if the darkness was trying to push me off the ledge and into MORE DARKNESS... If anyone knows what this could mean, please tell me! I need a lil' help with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment