Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Seeing Spirits

Hello all,

One foggy winter morning, back in Mississippi, I made my night of work and was about to get some breakfast at a local restaurant up the street from the job. I'd warmed my car up and now I'm good and ready to eat. I'm geared up, and get my breakfast to relax my nerves while eating. Of course, finishing my eggs, grits, bacon, and my toast, I decide to check out the little cul-de-suc behind the restaurant out there. While riding around out there, as the sun begins to rise, I realize that the fog is beginning to dicipate. So, I park along this little pond and to my surprise, the fog was more than just plain ordinary fog! The sun was just over the trees as I began to see the fog make figures of people walking on top of the little pond where I'm now parked. It was beautiful! The people seemed happy as if they were on a merry-go- round somewhere. The pond was half the size of a football field and the trees along-side the pond were tall pine trees at least 30 feet in the air. I was sitting there in my car in total Awe...! In that moment, I just felt calm and relieved as if everything in life is more than just shear coincidence. Everything has a purpose and at this moment, I'm meant to see this truly, wonderful marvel of nature and spirituality. As I remember it, is how I'm writing it! I hope that some of you can see and experience some of these things as I do or more. Thanks and enjoy the rest of my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment