Monday, August 31, 2009

The Little Girl Is Back

Hey All,

Earlier, I mentioned that I saw a little girl when I was about 10 years old in my room. Well, she kinda never left this house! I feel her around me sometimes watching and playing somewhere close by! To describe her, she's a young, brown-skinned, black girl, about 5'6, shoulder-length hair with little plats all over it. When she appears to me, sometimes I see her as just a shadow with really white, perfect teeth! In fact, this last time I saw her, she was in the doorway to my room, when I awoke to see her smiling at me. I wish she would tell me her name, but I guess she's not really ready to play with me anymore now that I'm older. Anyway, I'll check back with you all after I return to Texas.

P.S. I hope I get a chance to see my little friend before I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment