Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Shadows in My Living Room

Hey All,

Yesterday morning, I didn't get a chance to blog this but I remember it Very well. I fell asleep tired as hell. When I fall asleep like that, I usually leave a light on or the tv going. Yesterday, I didn't and to my surprise, I had shadows moving in my living room. From what I can tell, there was a man and maybe a woman dancing -- or looks to be dancing in there. I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night in the dark and there they were! This couldn't have been a late night hallucination or just me being so tired that I'm seeing things... This couple was in the shadows dancing as if this was a ballroom or something. I can tell the lady had a dress on and the man had on a suit. Unfortunately, I didn't get a good chance to enjoy their movement since I couldn't keep my eyes open that long, but I wasn't scared this time! So, I eased on back to sleep and left them in the living room to do their thing. After I awakened that morning, I looked around to see if they stayed, but I didn't see anything. Usually when I see something like that in the dark, I jump up and turn on the lights like the big chicken that I am, but since I wasn't freaked out, I guess it was okay! Maybe, I'm finally getting used to being a little weird and seeing a little extra at times... Thankfully, that's all it was! If I'd seen anything fly around in there, I'd be half-way down the street in my boxers!

No comments:

Post a Comment