Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back home -- Realization!

I left the big job in the city and came back home for a few days to collect my thoughts and get a few things from the house here in Mississippi. As soon as I get here, I feel like I'm home! All of my worries about what I've been seeing and feeling is getting to a point where its becoming second nature and not just something that's handy from time to time. I am starting to rely on my thoughts and feelings more... Especially when dealing with people and emotions. Some people are only about what they can get from you and how they can exploit what type of talent you have to their benefit! The second type of person wants to secretly have what you have and take your shit (excuse me) along the way! They use you up and then when there's nothing left, they discard you and move on to the next sucker on their list! They have no loyalty to anyone and is willing to do what it takes to replace you with themselves. In this world and in this time in our lives, I challenge everyone to feel people they meet for themselves and NOT just take them for face value. If a person is displaying a behavior that is NOT healthy to themselves or to others, report them to the police! Don't waste time trying to talk and calm them down if they are dead set on killing or harming someone or themselves. Please folks, I urge you to be a real friend to yourself and to others on this matter!


Kenyon

No comments:

Post a Comment