Monday, August 3, 2009

Wow, Is it Her/Them?

Good morning all,

I had another dream this morning before I awoke. This morning's dream was more about finding my grandmother and my dad on the other side. Every night or every morning, I feel like I'm looking for them and they can't be found most nights, but when I do find them, it seems as if they're in a different form. Meaning, they look different from when they were alive. Sometimes they're older, younger, and hell sometimes even better looking than when they were alive! This morning, I found my grandma at her home in Mississippi to be a MUCH older, white woman. She was sitting in her wheel-chair waiting at the door for me. By her side, My dad sat there, but I couldn't see his face... I can tell that it was my dad and that the older lady was my grandma, but it was different. They were in a different form somehow! I can see how my dad's arms and body was shaped to tell that he was my dad, but my grandma was much older, a lot lighter, and her hair was completely white. Her eyes looked as if they started to change colors from light blue to shades of black. It looked more like the pupils in her eyes started to form into smoke, then turn black! As I stood in the doorway to my grandma's house, they never said anything to me... They just watched me -- Waiting! I was just stunning over how much she had changed, maybe this is just a dream or maybe they wanted to tell me something? Then of course, I wake up and write you guys all about it!

Life on the Other Side:: A Psychic's Tour of the Afterlife

1 comment:

  1. I have recurring dreams that are set in MY grandparents home in Mississippi. The house was a rectangle with 6 rooms, the middle two a little bigger than the others. Each room features a different atmosphere/ambience in the dream. Sometimes my grandmother shows up, sometimes not. She always makes me feel safe, just like she did in real life. Not much to add, but I look forward to hearing what others might say!

    ReplyDelete