Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Truth about HELL !

Hell is a very real place and none of us can afford to go to there! I say this because I'm Scared of the Damn Dark and I DO NOT like getting burned! Literally, when I tell you, Hell is very real, BELIEVE IT! If you guys can't believe SHIT else I tell you, believe in that! I saw Hell... Years ago, one young and stupid little boy I was to believe that nothing phased me with all this spiritual crap and mumbo jumbo. I thought I was invinsible and that I'd always live forever. For me though, forever is a dream and reality is everyday. One night just as I began to awaken, I had a vision of HELL... I saw fire and darkness all around me as far as the eye can see. Everything was black -- So black, that I couldn't even see my own hand, and anything else around me, but the fire. The only light I saw was the fiery pits all around me, DEEP pits of fire with people trapped inside them. Everyone is screaming and crying out in pain, looking for a way out! In the darkness, their trapped, screaming, whaling in sorrow, and in agony, being devoured by the fire. Yes, Hell is a Very Real Place, and I cannot afford to be there! Can you?

A Divine Revelation of Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment