Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Bond Between Family

Hello All,

From time to time, the bond between family members can be STRONG AS HELL! Depending on how close you are to your family... I have this bond with my mom, dad, and my sister. For years, I've always been able to feel them, or see things that they see and actually be sick when they are! Unfortunatley for me, the sick part is the part I HATE!!! When my mom or sister gets sick, all I have to do is walk in the house and I just feel like I'm nauseated. Yesterday, my sister was sick as hell and puking everywhere. I woke up and felt like I wanted to start puking too, ewwwwwww! I didn't have to hear her throwing up to know she was sick! I felt it in my stomach. I know this sounds totally silly, but I haven't seen my sister in months and now that she's around more, I felt positively sick when her stomach was hurting. As long as I can remember, we've had this bond between us... Even my dad came home one day and got sick from us! Now that I've grown up a bit, the bond is still there and going strong! I'm happy that I'm still close, but repulsed by the sickness that it caused me...

Nite folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment