Thursday, September 17, 2009

What Does it Mean if a Woman Out-lives her Male Companion?

It means fellas, that we don't take good care of ourselves as much as we should like women!!! A woman will get up in the morning and pamper herself all day if need-be in order for her to feel satisfied. If something is wrong with the service at that place where she got her nails done, you better believe she'll let those people in the nail salon have it!!! If she's not satisfied, then you won't be either -- Believe that fellas...! Why do we as men feel the need to hold things in and not express ourselves fully? Why is it that we as men cannot get our lives together and take care of ourselves better and really start being truly happy? As a man, I feel that I'm not always honest about how I really feel about the roads and avenues of my life. When shit goes wrong, I really feel that I don't have enough courage to follow though on my plans. I make excuses on how it'll all work out and how things shoulda or coulda been! Sometimes, I get so frustrated at how I shoulda said this and I shoulda said that, but if I was a woman, I woulda had the balls and the courage to say what I needed to get my point across effectively without compromise! Women have the ability to say, "NO!" And definately mean just that! MEN--- No means, "MAYBE..." It damn sure means maybe for me, or is it just that I'm a push-over...? I don't know! How is it that as a man, I can't really make the decision to say NO and trully mean it? Women have the power to do so, and to also cut you off completely -- NO takesey-backseys and shit! I Never wished that I wanted to be a woman -- because of the babies and periods and shit, but to say what you feel and not get attacked must be pretty nice! If I even think about saying the wrong thing around people, I'll get beat up and/or slapped silly! Sometimes, I think that as a man, its hard to really get your point across without coming to fist-fighting and ultimately going to jail, but HEY, as a man, I do have a backup plan... Is that a good thing or no?! Nope... If you say what you mean and mean what you say, you should definately LIVE with meaning and feeling, Not just by lies and compromising. It takes compromise to get through relationships, friendships, some businesses, and men in general. BUT, with the majority of women, compromise means that they'll get their way eventually -- one way or another! MEN, YOU KNOW THAT'S TRUE!!!! WOMEN -- DON'T THINK WE DON'T KNOW!!!!! MEN, we need to get together more with less fighting and bickering the way women do. They may hate each-other for a short time, but when they get together, they'll DOG US OUT!!!! That shit about not liking some random-ass, BITCH (as I was told) will go completely out the window when they (women) gang up on us MEN!!!!!!!!!! Women, don't be mad, but YOU ALL know its true! Y'all asses gang up on us and make us feel totally like shit, if we step out of line in any way! Don't think that its for long though, because when we get together, It'll be about just us and in the moment... From now on, Its about what I want and all about me, DAMN IT!!! I'm gonna spoil ME and do for myself and live longer than a woman will (hopefully) because I'm single, Good-looking, and a really nice guy thats just fed up with the HYPE! Women, we love you and men lets get ourselves together and be more like the woman, unbreakable, undeniable, strong, undying, and everlasting (in bed - sadly) and much more!!!!

If I'm forgetting something, please leave it in the comments...
Thanks folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment