Monday, September 21, 2009

What is Rain?

The rain in DFW and all over the world ...

Is rain when God cries? Is it something that comes from the trees? Does it come from heaven or from a place far, far away? Is rain something that the spirits do when they feel the pain we go through and they weep for us? Or, is rain something that we can't fully understand until we're on the other side? In a previous blog, I don't know how long ago, I think I talked about how beautiful my grandmother's room was in heaven... I just had a thought about how the walls looked as if they were frozen rain drops in the walls that looked like little diamonds. Personally, I believe that everything that comes from the sky, (the weather) comes from heaven! Where else can it come from? Don't ask me how I know, but I just have a hunch that what we see here on earth is only a taste of how great a treat we'll see, when we get on the other side, and make it to heaven. That's IF we're worthy and trully the "GOOD" person (people) God wants us to be! To me, I also believe that rain is apart of us all -- meaning the ups and the downs of the inner self, and the turmoil that ensues after a climax of emotion and spiritual stress is reached! Maybe, there's more to this rain stuff than we think... When we think of it, we should think of it as if its a perk of some sort to something that's greater on the other side to come... Nothing bad, but something good for us all!

Good Night All!


Friends of Supernatural - Blogged

No comments:

Post a Comment