Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This Morning's Dream

Good morning,

This dream began as I walked from one of my old elementary school's campus to where the buses were loading out from of the school. As I appraoched the buses, I noticed a small girl dressed in a white summer dress chained to an iron post. I asked the girl who did this? She replied, "A little boy on that bus over there!" Now, I'm pissed and I walk up to the bus to get the little rat-tailed brat that chained the little girl up to the post. I get to the bus and step up to notice that Dorothy, an old family friend sitting in the driver's seat smiling, was the bus driver. Now that I'm all the way up the stairs to the bus, the little boy, guilty little prick, comes to me and say, "Yeah I did it!" I look at him and ask, "What gave him the right to chain someone up as if he was somebodies' father?" I then demand that the little brat go and unchain the little girl. He just looks at me with this blank ass expression and says nothing. The next thing I know, I see a flash of light and I'm sitting at the back of bus with a guy named Antonio from my high school, sitting and asking me questions about my sister. Now, when I saw the flash of lights, I don't know if the little bastard hit me or what, but I do know that Antonio was touching on my last nerve with those 20-questions about my sister! I tell him that I don't know what her plans are and stand up to leave the bus, and Poof, I wake up... WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment