Monday, July 6, 2009

It's Super-Natural...

Since I'm a 1 or 2 year veteren of watching the show, Supernatural... I really love it and I want others to tune in to the show also... SOOOOO, the CW is where you can find the show on Thursday nights at 8:00 pm central time. In some areas the show may be on FOX but nevertheless, the time should pretty much be the same. Check your local show directory or tvguide to find out the show times in your area. Currently Supernatural is re-running the last season's episodes to get everyone caught up for the new season that approaches. As I get ready to watch the newer episodes, I'm buying the older seasons of the show to get the scenes that I missed out on! I've seen some of the deals that they've made at the cross-roads and even some of the scenes with their father John Winchester. Somehow, I can never quite catch the shows from the beginning and last through to the end, but I will make every effort this time to buy them all and finish watching faithfully! Thanks for tuning in!

For More, just click:
Supernatural - The Complete First Season

Supernatural - The Complete Second Season

Supernatural - The Complete Third Season

Supernatural: The Complete Fourth Season

No comments:

Post a Comment