Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Crazy Co-workers' Deja Vu

This morning as I began to fall asleep, I usually clear my head and think of nothing so that I could drift off to sleep with ease. This morning was no different, but as I awaken or began to awaken, that's when I have a wild dream!

In the dream, I am getting ready to go to work and actually get there on-time... (Lol) I walk into the building and get prepared to sit down and out of the blue, one of my co-workers walk up to me. He says to me, "Kenyon, you gone go hit the gym tonight?" I tell him that, "I'll be there and that the last time you asked me that, I was there and got my legs burned! Tonight, Imma take it easier and last a bit longer."

Now, nothing really weird about what I just said right now, but in a day or so when I go back to work, the incident will happen just like I said in my dream! Immediately, I'm going to flash back to this dream I had and say, "Damn, didn't I go through this already?!!!" That's where the weirdness will set in for most folks but since it happens to me quite often, it's nothing... Deja Vu!

Deja Vu Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment