Monday, July 20, 2009

Are you Scared of the Dark?

Honestly,

I still am, a little bit! I know that this is VERY hillarious to some of you, but at times when my mind wonders and I'm sitting in the dark, I began to see figures walking through my living room or wherever I am! I know it sounds crazy, but I feel like I'm being watched, visited, and followed by the otherside. I'm almost scared to go into a dark room without a light on. Sure, I can walk into the room, but I hurry up and get to the light switch before I see something that'll make me FREAK! As long as I can remember, its been that way for me. I was at work the other day and one of the elevators had the lights off in it... You think I got on it -- Don't you know I hit the button for another elevator to come up, NO Ma'am, NO SIR!!!! I don't do the DARK like that! Hell, I put my sleep timer on the tv when I get ready to fall asleep. When that sucker goes off and I'm still awake, I turn the tv back on and reset the timer -- NO B.S! It's not that I'm scared of the dark, I'm just scared of what I may see in the dark!

2 comments:

  1. paris january-coleJuly 21, 2009 at 5:17 PM

    ha-ha-ha....now I'm done laughin....i feel you on that though. I don't do the dark ever since the night that I felt myself being lifted off my bed and being spun around in mid air....you want to hear strange but true....i've got some stories for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait til I post my next post....!

    ReplyDelete