Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another Wild Dream

Good Morning all,

After waking up from last nights dream, I feel kinda crazy and confused! Last night's dream flashed me to my old home back in Mississippi. I was at my mom's house and in the bathroom sitting on the toilet with my clothes on talking on the phone to my best friend about girls! All of a sudden, I group of soldiers dressed in jade green uniforms marched by the bathroom door. One of the soldiers said to the next soldier, "Eww, he's in the bathroom with the phone talking...!" I said to her and the rest of the troop outside the bathroom, "Let me make sure that the seat is down, so yal don't think that I'm actually shitting while I'm on the phone in here!" The female soldier rolled her eyes at me, then marched on past me, and into one of the back bedrooms in the house. After the soldier incident, I walked up the hallway to find my mom and ask her why these people were in our house? She wasn't in the living room at that time so I turned around to discover a girl from my high school was standing behind me. I then turn around again and a bunch of girls were there now with my mom. I was on the phone still, but told my friend that I'd call him back because I got company! He said, "Female company?" I reply, "Yes, and they're cute!" he lets me off the phone with a "Damn, I'm coming over!" We laugh and I walk outside the house in hopes to ride to the store with my sister. At this point, I hang up the phone with my buddy and discover that there are thousands and thousand of bugs on the carporch and the drive-way leading down to the street. These bugs are in a zig-zag pattern on the drive-way so I decided to walk around them and find out that the bugs are falling off the roof of the house and onto the drive-way -- NOW on top of me! I'm screaming to get them off of me, rubbing my head, and shaking my clothes off! These nasty little bugs were everywhere! I approach my cousin's brown minivan after I get the last of the bugs are off me. I see my sister in the driver's seat and open the door to the van. I wake up -- Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment