Friday, July 24, 2009

A 2-part Dream

This morning as I wake up, I feel weak all over, almost as if I had been scared out of my mind all night. My dream last night was a 2-part dream. The first part felt like it was a dream about panic and despair, and the second dream was about resolving a problem.

The Dream ...

The first part of my dream started off at a diner somewhere in no-wheres-ville. The diner has a red and white appeal to it. The floors were red and white tiles and the countertops matched! The barstools were red on top of chrome with an old-fashioned look to them. As I stood up to notice, there is a heavy fog brewing outside the window at the diner. It seemed as if the fog had rolled up, clearly from out of nowhere! As everyone began to stand up, we started to see less and less of what's outside and more whiteness everywhere we looked! Suddenly, there's a bang on the window, sound familiar! I went into the bathroom with the an urge to go, and upon my arrival, I started to feel like I'm being watched. I'm handling my business and turn around to see nothing, but I'm now hearing a bumping sound from one of the stalls. I've finished wrapping up my package and start to investigate this bumping sound. When Poof! I am now in a banquet hall filled with people that are introducing themselves to me. One man stood out in particular as he is directly in front of me. The male told me what his name was and beckoned for his friend to come over and meet me. As this part of the dream is fading, the male in front of me is a brown-skinned black male, about 6'0 tall, brown dread-locks in his hair, and wearing a beige button-up long-sleeved shirt with a gray pair of pants and black dress shoes. As he shakes my hand, we began to walk half way down a hallway into what seems like an auditorium. I look away from the male and turn back to see that he is now a kid that had been crying. Everyone else in the hallway is now kids too. I ask him, "What's wrong?" He tells me, "We were sad that Daphne left us and now she's back!" I smile at the little boy and NOW I'm awake!

Daphne, you're very lucky to have so many kids to look after and care for you the way they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment