Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Visitor Unknown

Good Morning Everyone,

I feel inspired to write this morning about an experience I had a few months ago at my aunt's house. I had an unlikely visitor while I was asleep. My dream began with me walking into a shop with a huge metal shop fan, a table saw, a huge wooden table in the middle of the floor, tools of all sorts, and a band saw. The shop also had narrow square windows on top of its grayish-looking walls. As I approached the shop, there was a man sitting on a wooden stool by the table. He was a white male, tall - about 6'0, thin, blonde and short, buzzed hair. I wanna say his name is either, "John, Jason, or begins with a J!" John for short, came to me in my dream and asked me to let his fiance, "Christie, Kristina, or Karen" know that he loved her and that he was alright. I told him that I would let her know once I run across her! He tells me how his accident happened, and that he also wants me to explain how the accident occurred, to put Christina's mind at-ease, and that he died quickly with no suffering. John goes on to explain and explicitly show me how the shop fan caught him in its blades. He was bending over to pick up something from the floor when he went head-first into the blades of the fan, chopping off the top of his head down to his eyebrows. Unfortunately, I haven't ran across a Christie or a Christina since that dream, but when I do, "John loves you and that there is nothing in this world he wouldn't give to be right here now with you! He is on a spiritual journey that only God can fore-tell and that he WILL see you again!" Rest in peace John.

No comments:

Post a Comment