Monday, July 13, 2009

Something Creepy my way

Today, I realized that I have to be honest... I'm intrigued seriously about the supernatural cuz of what I been through in the past!

One such instance, I was about 10 yrs old and getting ready to fall asleep when I looked up into the doorway of my room and saw a figure of a little girl. I thought the lttle girl was my sister standing there goofing off... Boy was I wrong! I called my sister's name out and heard her snore in the next room. I flipped out and jumped outta the bed and turned on all the lights in the house!!!! I was so scared that I couldn't really go back to sleep without jumping up and looking around. Everytime I dozed off, I'd wake back up just to see if the little girl was still there in the doorway. Now that I really think about it, the little girl was there looking playful and just smiling. She didn't seem to want to hurt me or anything. I think I was more freaked out that it was someone (a spirit or ghost) in the house!

Divine Revelation of The Spirit Realm

No comments:

Post a Comment