Friday, July 17, 2009

That Old Pee Dream

Hello All,

Instead of just writing about just the 2 shows that I love, I decided to write about my spiritual encounters and dreams that may be spiritual or somewhat odd. Tonight as I lay asleep, I dreamed of being in place that I have never been in before today. THe place had a lot of stone pillars and crown molding everywhere I looked. Not just aroung the corner but on the streets as I walked down the street of my dream. Keep in mind, I have never been where ever here was! (if that makes sense) As i walked in my dream down this seeminly forever street, I got that feeling of having "To GO" really bad! So, in the middle of my dream, I looked around for a bathroom. Then, almost within a flash, I was - I wanna say back on my high school campus - but it was different somehow. It was like I could go from one building to the next building without any problem. Since, I remember it being all campusy-like with classes from building to building almost. Anyway, I looked for the bathroom more and more since the urge was getting more intense. I turned around again and saw one of my classmates, "POOH." He is a high yellow black male, very skinny, about 5'9, every bit of 140 or 150 lbs. I asked him where the bathroom was and he just gave me the strangest look! I backed up from him a little bit and TURNED AROUND AGAIN -- about face this time, and a bathroom door was there! It had a vertical code strip on it, I asked him, Pooh, what the code was as I looked over my shoulder... Pooh's ass was gone! I entered 3, 5, and 1 on the pad lock in roman numerals and the door instantly popped itself open. Now, I walked into the bathroom and was getting ready to handle my business when a lady walking into the restroom. I heard heels plop, so I look over my left shoulder and heard a voice, "They sent you here?" I replied, "Yes!" As I finished my business, upon walking to the doorway to leave the restroom, I woke up... Damn! Needless to say, I went to the bathroom "For Real" this time in my own bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wonder what does your dream mean? I don't think it has anything to do with the need to pee. That face that you were in one place with really nothing but pillars? Then having the need to pee you were instantly in any other place. This was a place you were familiar with but no one was around. Anyway, I can't wait to read your next story.

    ReplyDelete