Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Day After My Nightmare

Yesterday, was the two-year anniversary of my dad's death. The whole day, I felt as though things were just getting on my nerves. I just couldn't get shit right, because I couldn't stop thinking about my dad! I wanted to be dead, is all I could think about when I thought of the funeral, and all the guests, and the family-hyjinx... I couldn't even believe that I came to this point of thinking that the whole world would just stop, but never did! How in the hell am I gonna get past this, and onto another day?! Well, I'm here today, a day after that dreadful day to let everyone know that life trully does move on, and that in time, we will recover and be okay!

Until next time, be good to yourself and to each-other!
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment