Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nightmares

Hey yal,

Has anyone ever had a dream that was so real that when you awaken, your body is literally BUZZING all over? Well I did, and it left my world rocking and rolling all morning long! As I awakened from a dream state this particular day, I noticed that the walls in my room looked as though they were made out of rubber and as though they were stretching -- all on their own...! Whatever was in my dream, I hope I never dream it again! Even before I went to sleep, I didn't feel strange at all, nor did I feel as though things wouldn't turn out right the next day and all. AND, to be totally honest, when I awakened from the dream-state, I had no recollection of what I just seen, heard, and felt in the dream I just had... My mind was as though it was jelly, and my thoughts began to run like we were in a marathon somewhere! The next thing I knew, I was just buzzed and shaking literally, everywhere! I don't even know how, or why I felt like this, but I hope that it never happens again. In a way, I felt like I was in a jar and was just shook-up somehow, or better yet, something may have grabbed me and shook me to bits and the pieces were still shaking would be a better description! Somehow or someway, this will happen again because it's me and of course if you don't know by now, WEIRD THINGS HAPPEN TO ME CONSTANTLY! As usual, I'll wake right-up and blog all about it!

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment