Monday, July 5, 2010

Becoming a Better Psychic



I've read that becoming a psychic is an UN-easy thing to do! Once your mind is set free and tuned-in on the spiritual world you have to focus and put your feelings aside and concentrate on the white light around oneself. How can I actually do this without some sort of consequence of sorts? I've also read that If I wanted to, I can see where exactly my dead family is on the other-side as well! AGAIN I say, I cannot see myself doing this without some sort of problem to arise after free-ing my mind. When I meditate and focus, the book says that I should meditate for 5 or more minutes in a dark room with no music or sound. I should just listen to the energy's that supposed to speak to me. I think I will try and meditate more and let my mind take me to where my dad and grandma is! To a place beyond space and time and beyond mortal sciences, to the other-side, the spiritual world! Once I cross over to the spiritual world, then I can try and find my way through to get where I want to be, If that makes any sense! And of course, I will journey there and come back to tell everything I saw, IF I MAKE IT BACK ALIVE!!!!!!! Knowing this, imagine where we can take our minds, to far away places and to other avenues of the earth that we can only dream of! With this said, I will HAVE to try it then let you all know... Good Night all! By the Way, Happy Fourth!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment