Saturday, October 17, 2009

To Dream

Hello all,

Here's my little gist on Dreaming and dreams...

When you dream, What do you dream of? Do you dream that your someone important, someone who's popular and fun, maybe you dream of being a successful person that has millions of dollars that can go and do as they pleased? All of these things don't make you a bad or wrong person. It makes you a person that has goals of wanting to be someone or something special that makes you feel better about yourself and others. When you dream, do you have nightmares that keep you up at night? Is it a dream that keeps on reoccurring nightly, weekly, or monthly? When you have these dreams, are you usually the victim, or are you the "Bully?" In those dreams, they tell me that first, your a person that has been though a tremendous amount of stress and anguish. Your problems are manifesting in your dreams and your body is trying to help you get past whatever is eating at you! If you're a psychic, you're having these dreams to help someone else, or to help yourself understand something that's to come... If your NOT psychic, then the best advice is to try and work through the problem before you go to sleep. Most times, when your upset or have something deep on your mind before you sleep, your mind will continue to work on the problem while your unconcious. Its a way for the brain to help you with your problem and give you some sort of resolution or a remedy to whatever is wrong! Problem is, when you have a little extra, psychic abilities and such, you never really understand, at first, that the problem is yours or someone elses' that must be solved! This is not an easy fix! Now, you have to find the problem, find the person the dream is about, also find the reason the dream occurred in the first place, and maybe the understanding of the whole process will take place... After all the work is done and over with, you have to make sure that everyone has a clear understanding of how they can to the conclusion and the remedy for the problem that will or has occurred... Then and only then can the healing begin for both you and the psychic if the dream is about both parties. Now, after all of this, if your still left in the dark, consult a physician or your psychologist to help you further. With time, the resolution you seek can be met... In closing, when you dream, most often its a person's inner most desires that they dream about and how they can achieve these desires in their conscious lives. If the dream is not a desire then it's a problem that's trying to manifest unconsciously and needs to be resolved somehow!

Questions or Comments, click below!

2 comments:

  1. You know I really like this one because I was wonder how the hell am I dreaming. About a week or two later, the whole dream comes back to life and its true and all the faces that I couldn't piece together in the dream was obviously together in real life. I guess...as you said my dreams are trying to warn me or tell me something because this has ALWAYS happened to me and I'm like okay now what (so i get my dream dictionary) to better understand. Like yesterday it just came true and I dreamed it last week. Kinda spooky but on a good side that I can say that my brain could be psychic in a way. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think that our dreams are there to help us understand ourselves better and to aid us on any type of problem we may be experiencing. Its also a way for us to communicate with our loved ones from the other side, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete