Sunday, October 11, 2009

Deja Vu All Over Again ...

Hello All,

My birthday is Today, October 11th, and I want to quickly give you all the low-down on my Deja Vu at my cousin's apartment. Now, I've never been to my cousin's apartment for anything, not even to help her ass move, but for some strange ass reason, I dreamed about it and for awhile there, I felt like I been there more than once! When she was telling me where the shit was in her place, HELL, I was acting like I already knew where everything was and shit! How the hell does that happen? Wait -- this me, Shit like this happens all the time to me, duh KEN!!!! Anyway, I wanted to share that with you guys and from now on, I will not let my page go on so long without blogging a few more times a week. Thank you guys for sticking with me and showing much love!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment