Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thank You Lord

Today, I feel the need to give thanks. Lord, Thank you for letting me spend the last few days my father had left with him! Thank you for the many years that I had a father that wouldn't hurt, or harm anyone that came his way! Thank you Lord that my dad was a much-right man that loved his family with all his heart and soul. A man that everyone wishes they had in their life, but so few people get a chance to meet! One that loves his family and would die, if anything would ever happen to any of them! A man that would never raise his hands to beat and harm his wife and kids.... One that loves his neighbors as himself, and one that enjoys the company of anyone, great or small... Thank you Lord! Thank you Lord for him, Jerry Campbell!

Your son,
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment