Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ghosts in the Livingroom

Hey All,

I must tell you guys and gals this ... The other day while I was getting ready to go to sleep, I noticed that, there was a bug that just appeared out of thin air and dropped to the ground. The bug I noticed, did NOT have wings nor was it flying by itself! Something picked the bug up and had it in mid-air, INVISIBLE, then it re-appeared in the middle of the room, just falling to the ground afterwards. Now, the reason I say that this was no bug that can fly is that, it was a centipede, or millipede... One of those weird ass bugs that supposed to have about a million damn legs and shit!!!!! But getting back on topic, I just sat up in my bed and was like, "Oh, what the hell is this now?" I acted like it was a normal occurrance, which it is for me, at times though. Weird and ghostly shit happen to me all the time, but lately, I'm not so sure! This has been the only real nutty thing that has happened to me so far. Hopefully folks, More to come before the end of the month and Halloween!

Later for now folks...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like these ghosts are there to stay... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Are you sure? LOL just kidding. if thats what you saw so be it. Was it dark in the room? LOL

    ReplyDelete