Monday, March 29, 2010

My Dad's Spirit

Hi All,

Today, I felt as though my dad's spirit is all around me today, and always! As I sat at the job and tended to the needs of my co-workers, I thought to myself, I wonder what Jerry is doing, and how he is on the other side? If it's him then, I know he's somewhere laughing and enjoying family and friends, his true, favorite past time! I only wish that I could stop being selfish about keeping him here in the physical world, and not over in the spiritual world, but with his family here, a little while longer! I am soo hurt, and saddened by Jerry dying that I didn't realize that he had to die, in order for him-NOT having to suffer in this life, something that he didn't deserve. My dad may not have been able to stay here but by God, he's not suffering and in pain on the other side. I thank God that I can still feel him around me and my sister that I could just lose it with joy! He's around and not really gone, is just fine for me for right now... I know that I can't get over him dying, and not being with my mother, but I can't be a selfish person, and keep him to myself when God needs him more than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment