Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ghosts Playing with my Food

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday while I was at work, something weird happened to me... I woulda' told you guys this last night, but I was knocked out, so here goes... I went out yesterday and got food for myself and my co-workers. After I got back, and got situated at my desk, I opened my food to find that it was still hot and ready for me to dig in! Just by chance, I looked away and looked back, and found a big puff of steam collected over my food! Okay, I know that steam is supposed to rise off your food and all, but that steam sat there, in mid-air for a few seconds. I don't know if it was a face, a hand, an arm, or someone on the other side just trying to be funny, but you know me -- I wasn't freaked at all, yeah right! As I sat there, I thought that I was seeing things again, as usual... I can't get over it almost, how the steam just sat there in mid-air, over my food! When I looked again, the puff was gone, just as fast as it was there!

Have a great day yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment