Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ghostly Flashing Lights

Hey folks,

The other night, I got this creepy feeling that came over me, suddenly! So, the first thing I did was look around the room to see if anyone from the other side was in the room with me. By now, you guys should know that there was someone there of course, but I just couldn't see them, I can only feel when they're near. At this point, I began to think to myself, "Hey, if your here, make my TV do something!" To my surprise, on the left-hand corner of my TV screen, at the top, I started seeing two little flashing lights that flashed two or three times before I looked away. They were almost like little light bulbs, flashing on and off, on my TV screen. When I turned to my computer screen and back to the TV screen, the flashing stopped, and the ghost eased on out of the room! I turned back around to see or try to feel where he/ she went, but they were gone! I'm glad to know that I can communicate with them with my mind and not out loud, where someone can hear me talking to myself -- I'm already considered to be weird and out there! Other than you guys, I don't really tell people about this sort of thing!

Good night all, Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment