Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Letting the Lord Guide You!

Hello Folks,

Today, I wanna give you all some insight as to what I mean when I say, "Letting the Lord Guide you." When you feel that you have a great idea about something and that you want to put that idea into motion, that's the Lord working through you, guiding your every step to the right path. Also, when you're undecided about an event, or something that's going on in your life, your first thought is the thought that you should follow because it's the will of God trying to guide you to where you need to be! Usually, when we get these little insights and these little feelings, don't turn away from them or doubt them, because they are the feelings that could lead to something totally great and wonderful in your life. For example, a while back, I blogged about being led by an unseen force... That was God telling me where to go! I was in my car and driving to get my truck serviced, and I had a thought to turn here and silly me (with doubt), I went right past the place where I was supposed to go and the turn I needed to make! Eventually, I made a U-turn and came back to the spot where I needed to turn, and there was the auto shop, right in front of me! Soooo folks, I urge you to listen to your first mind because it'll never lead you wrong!

Good night and God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment