Sunday, January 31, 2010

An Uneasy Rest

The night before last night, I had someone whisper to me all night long, and I couldn't get NOT one damn wink of sleep almost! There I was in the bed laying there and I kept hearing my EX-friend's voice saying her name over and over! Now, because she's an EX-friend, I woulda checked on her and tried to make sure that things were okay with her, but I can't because of all the drama and bullshit I been through in the past because of her! She, at one point in my life, made me feel like I was a terrific friend, great confidant, and a great person to be around! Now that I've stopped dealing with the drama that's been happening with her, I feel free of craziness and mess! I feel as though I'm still a terrific person inside and out, but also a person that has been through enough, and will NOT go back through the kind of mess and bullshit I've been through with her ass! Don't get me wrong, at that time, I loved and coulda worshipped the ground she walked on, but I just can't do it anymore! It got to a point that I couldn't trust my own judgement because of something she woulda said to me... She would lie constantly about shit that was too small, and try her best to make me believe her! Thank God I didn't fall for it, but I was constantly tested like that with her, and on top of things, she was only a friend -- or so I thought! I had no idea as to how many people she lost as friends because she uses them, and treats them like shit, too! In a way, I wanna call and check on what's going on with her, but in the same breath, I also just wanna NOT care this rip! So, Peace and blessings to you all and my best advice, if you have someone that's been treating you the same way, then your life will be much better without them (the person, or people that's making your life a living hell) in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment