Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dreaming of Something's Wrong at Home

Hey yall,

I'm writing again today because I been meaning to get back into the grove of things again, and to let you guys know what happened to my mom just before Christmas this past year. Now, As you all may know, I don't live in Mississippi anymore, but I still consider it home, so this dream was of home and something that went wrong there! Okay, in the dream, I saw my mom at the front door of the house, opening the door for an unknown-ass man, or so I thought at the time. The man was a black male, brown skinned, and well-dressed with a leather cap, dress slacks, a brownish sweater, black loafers, and a black leather jacket standing at the front door talking to my mom! As I stare at this man at the door, he appeared to be anxious about something and wanting to get nasty with my mom over something. At the time, I didn't quite understand what he was saying, but his facial features gave me reason to pause and wonder what the hell is wrong! My mom slammed the door and told me to call the police...! That's where I awakened, and did that very same thing! I urgently told my friend at the police department in my home town and told her that something is wrong, and that she should send a patrolman over to breeze through the area, specifically my mom's place, to check on her and the house. My friend told me that she'd send someone over, and I got off the phone. Usually, when I dream things like this, it takes maybe a day or so for it to come to pass, but when my mom came for a visit for Christmas, I discovered on that day or the next day or so, she very well indeed had someone at her door with some drama! It turns out that, it was a cousin of ours at her door, demanding that he get the keys to the SUV parked out front of the house. Now the SUV belonged to my uncle, so my mom explained to our cousin that she was leaving for a meeting and to never show up there again in so many words or more, if you catch my drift! I'm so relieved that dear old cousin didn't try anything funny, because my mom will have shot the SHIT out of him and called it a day! Thank you LORD, she can hold her own and that things weren't worse!

Good night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment