Tuesday, November 24, 2009

That Old Familiar Feeling

Every once and a while, I get the feeling that I'm being watched. At times when I feel like that, I kinda' step back and try to see if I can familiarize myself with who could possibly be watching me. Is it other people, or is it someone from the other-side? Hmmmm, I wonder...? Sometimes, when I'm typing away at my blog, I get the feeling that I'm being watched, almost in the sense that I'm being guided and watched over. Other times, I feel that feeling when something's not right somewhere! Maybe, it's a warning that there could be DANGER lurking somewhere close by, and I need to leave, abruptly! Either way, the feeling comes over me, and I feel that I have to act on it. The last time I had this feeling, I was typing on my blog, and getting my thoughts put into the computer, and felt like there was a strong, spiritual presence nearby. Although the spirit didn't wish me any harm, I knew that I was doing something right, and wasn't in any danger at that particular time. Also, while the spirit was there, I did feel that the spirit was there to also inspire me to keep writing and moving forward on my blog. And even now, I feel someone watching, not as strong as before, but watching and waiting, nevertheless! If anyone can think of it, was there ever anytime where you felt you were being watched? if so, when?

No comments:

Post a Comment