Thursday, November 12, 2009

Being Led by An Unseen Force

Hey all,

A couple of weeks ago, I meant to put this in this blog, but I guess I forgot! Anyway, while I was driving, I had a sensation come over me. The whole time I was driving, I was looking for the nearest Goodyear to get my truck serviced. I started to feel the directions out, and by chance, or by an unknown force leading me, I started feeling out the way to the Goodyear by my house. I actually listened to my inner-self and turned where I was being led... I went down my block, then turned left onto Ross Ave. Afterwards, while passing the street I felt a strong connection to, I felt like I needed to turn around, so I did! I turned left at the light onto Greenville Ave, and there it was! Goodyear was straight ahead! It was like I just felt which way to go without even knowing where the Hell I was going... Cool, huh? Or creepy?

2 comments:

  1. WOW no mapquest or GPS....I need one of those lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya Know... I was out there driving blindly and almost looking silly! but got there in no-time flat!

    ReplyDelete