Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Response

Okay folks.... I understand that I wrote the last blog about these folks on Paranormal Activity, but I think I was too eager to write that blog, and not as eager to examine the facts of the show! Sooooo, with that said, "THOSE PEOPLE IS ALIVE!" Shame on them! That shit seemed like it was too freakin' real! I thought for sure that Micah and Katie's asses were 86'ed and out of commission! Therefore, I feel that they asses deserve an oscar for that shit, hands down....! My foolish ass really believed that they were dead, and in the other world somewhere running free! I'd like to apologize sincerely and thank you all for dealing with this NUT-JOB named Kenyon!

Thanks and sorry again!

2 comments:

  1. yeah i felt the same way. I was like was it real or based upon actual events cause the only part that through me off was the board/wind/fire part and when the demon pulled her out the bed by her foot. I couldn't sleep for two days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To replace the last comment, I cannot believe that I almost lost sleep over this shit! I slept with a light on that night, so please don't feel bad! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete