Monday, November 30, 2009

The Holiday Season

As the holiday season comes to a midway point, I have a sneaking feeling that the spirits will start to appear more and more! I would love to see a lot of my older family members and friends that have passed on to the other side. Some of them have influenced me to do better for myself, and to help others in any way I can, also! I hope that this holiday season will come by and also bring a new happiness and new joy to the lives of my family and the world as a whole. Sometimes its best that we see our loved ones that passed on in order to remind us that we have to move on, and try to prosper in anyway we can! They love us and want the best for us, so we have to honor them by living a good life until God calls us home to be with them once again. Thank you all, and have a safe and Happy Holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment