Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

Today is 11-11-11...

It's supposed to be a very special day, in terms of this event, and it isn't going to happen again until hundreds of years from now, so I don't feel anything special about today! For me it's cool, but I like how the numbers all align to 11-11-11, and that it's one rare event that we catch once in a lifetime! I'd like to add that 11th of last month was my birthday and that I like 11 because it's a lucky number for me and something that I look forward to every year for 10-11, laughing now!!! Also, as the day progresses into night-fall, I don't feel any ominous presences or hear any voices like the usual but only time can tell though... Soooo, everyone enjoy your day and I hope this is a memorable and pleasant day for us all... Praise and Lift Him up everyday and BE BLESSED!


Love,
Ken

... Guess what y'all, I scratched off two scratch-off's from the Texas Lottery and won a total of $25.00! The first scratch-off was for $15.00 and the one I bought after that was for $10.00... ALRIGHT 11-11-11, The luckiest numbers ever!!!

G'nite All!

No comments:

Post a Comment