Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My review of Supernatural

A review of Supernatural ...

This show is the best show that I've seen since the 80's Sci-fi tv shows. I thoroughly enjoy the storyline and the characters. Our show is seriously under-rated and highly great entertainment for those who "Love" the dark side, or shall I say ghosts, goblins, witches, demons, zombies, changlings, werewolves, etc ... I'm a fan of anything that deals with vampires, witches, ghosts, demons, and werewolves. This show has all of this and more! We should publicize our show and make people see the importance of the darkside. "Without the darkness, there can be no light!" Corney ass hell but true! Anyway, I love the show and I hope that you guys do too.



Supernatural: The Complete Fourth Season





No comments:

Post a Comment